Monday, January 11, 2010

storch mk 3 by zeke

It is an honor for me to be able to get the nod of Zee, of zoidology.blogspot.com, to feature his works here in my blog. For those who does not know Zee, he is one of the best Zoids customizer not only in Asia but in the world. You can visit his blog site to see more of his works.

For now, I'll be posting one of his most recent work. This is Storch MK III, a blox based custom Zoids. What I really like in this custom, besides that this is a blox zoid, is the color scheme, simple yet very effective. The paint application is very smooth and clean. Even the small details on the panel lines were beatifull applied. The details on it's head is beautiful. The design reminds me of a Microraptor, because of the wings on it's front leg. Overall this custom seems an out of the box kit for me. Good job Sir Zee.

Rating: 9 out of 10