Thursday, April 17, 2008

fz-007 lord gale

The Fuzors version of Lord Gale. Same as the other Fuzors kit, the box art looks good.The backside of the box, featuring the anime version of Lord Gale.The parts..The instruction manual..The built kit.. the orange parts of the Fuzors Lord Gale are more metallic than the NJR..Front view..Side view..Another side view..Rear View..Compared to NJR kit.. the NJR (left) color is a little dull compared to the Fuzors (right)More close up look for color comparison..The design of the Lord Gale is very unique. When I got the NJR version, I loved it. But after building the Fuzors version and comparing thier colors, the Fuzors version was an instant hit to me. If you are planning to get a Lord Gale,between the NJR and Fuzors, better get the Fuzors version.

Quattro's Rating: 9/10

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!NOW I KNOW I HAVE TO GET A FUZOR LORDGALE!!

Post a Comment