Sunday, September 21, 2008

bb#307 kakouton giros

The Box Art.The Parts. At first, when i saw the color scheme, i said to myself that it's not a good combination for my taste. It's a little dull for me. But after I built the kit and applied the stickers, it was not bad after all.The built kit without the armor. I like the deatials they put on its head. The eye patch is really cool.The eye patch.The built kit with all armors on, plus it big sword.Here is Kakouton Giros' weapon, a huge sword that turns into a chain blade. Blade now....Chain Blade later. Here is the chain blade looks like when deployed.Some action poses and miscelleneous pics.
The Good:
The eye patch detail
The sword that turns into blade chain
The helmet looks wicked

The Bad:
Color scheme is not good for me, but it's acceptable
The pointy shoes

Quattro's Rating: 6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment