Thursday, February 19, 2009

beast wars transformers - jollibee kiddie meal

Group shot alternate modeOptimus PrimalThe figure is smaller than I expected. Plastic quality is poor. Transformation sucks. And it seems that I got a defective, look at his hands.

CheetorPoor plastic quality. Again, I got a defective one. The left foot is deformed and I can not make it stand on its own. Transformation poor.

MegatronThe best in the set. The size is much larger than the previous two. Transformation is still poor but better than the two.

Recomendation: Enjoy the food

2 comments:

Weasel said...

Horrifying, I tell you. Horrifying beyond belief.

I totally want a set. My Prime would go nuts for them--he LIKES the crappy-looking ones....he's got INJECTOR for a favorite, for crying out loud. :)

DP said...

Do you still have these? I want to buy them

Post a Comment