Friday, April 3, 2009

monsters vs aliens -mc donald's happy meal

Ginormica. Almost a movie accurate figure. You can bend the knees of the figure.The Missing Link. The favorite figure in the set. You wind him up, then press the head fin and the arms pops out, and Link vibrate and do a silly dance.B. O. B. Transparent plastic is good. Spin him around and he goes off, spinning and turning. favorite character from the movie.Insectosaurus. Press his tummy and he will make a chirping noise.Dr. Cockaroach, Ph. D. A simple pull back toy.Gallaxhar. Pull on his rubbery leg and his head will light up.Robot. The transforming gimmick was really good.Gallaxhar's Ship. Hit the alien in the middle and the other pod shoot off. Good gimmick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these cool detailed toys I especialy like Galaxar and the pods.

Anonymous said...

I realy like these toys their sweet I especialy like Galaxar he is detailed and cool.

Anonymous said...

Looking to get a Gallaxhar for my son who lost his while shopping with me...very sad..lots tears...managers of grocery store were glas to see us go!
contact hope4michaela@live.com

Post a Comment