Thursday, May 14, 2009

blast commander by seven

This custom was created by Sir Seven of Zoids Philippines as an entry of the first Zoids Philippines Custom Contest way back in 2006. Blast Commander won the top prize of the desert themed contest.

Blast Commander is a Command Wolf based custom, Sir Seven used two Command Wolves to create this bulkier version and added some detailed weapons. The color scheme was really suited for a dessert como. Painiting was done smoothly and clean. The deatails and rivets were plus factor for this custom. Overall this is a superb custom.

Rating: 10 out of 10

2 comments:

Abas KS said...

I once had a T-rex Zoid model. Sure had a bit of fun playing with it. Actually, when I was a kid, the graphics on the packaging was probably what enticed me to want the toy. After I assembled it and played with it, my interest quickly waned. Nonetheless, I still liked the packaging! *chuckle* :-) This Zoid wolf looks crazy!

Check out my blogs at
aimvotal.com
I just updated them with new content.

Hopefully, I can see you there as much as you will see me here more often. :-)

Wishing you a happy day,

Abas.

kwattro said...

sure thing sir :)

exchange link?

Post a Comment