Thursday, October 15, 2009

blog action day 2009: climate change!

Blog Action Day is an annual event held every October 15 that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day with the aim of sparking discussion around an issue of global importance. Blog Action Day 2009 will be one of the largest-ever social change events on the web.

This Year's topic is about Climate Change. Recently the Philippines experience the effect of the so called climate change thru Typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng.

As a toy collector, I ask my self, what are the things that I contributed to worsen the situation. Yes I'm guilty of throwing away those empty boxes, excess platic sprues and plastic bags. Then I ask myself again, how can I stop these habbits that adds damage to my environment. One clear answer pops in my mind. Yup, Recycle!
Now, how will I do this? Simple plan comes to mind. Segregate. Put the boxes together and put the excess plastic sprues and bags together. Then give it away to those recycling plants nearby. :)

One small step from a toy collector, One giant step for the Environment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment