Saturday, March 12, 2011

happy meal around the world

Another round the world Mcdonald's Happy Meal toys hopping for me today. Here are the interesting toys I found worldwide.

Australia - the land down under has Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 and Sanrio's Hello Kitty
Austria - features toys from Star Wars Clone Wars and Littlest Pet Shop.
Belgium - has Hello Kitty and Bakugan fro their set.
Brazil - one of the most interesting find. Happy Meal Brazil features Max Steel, this is the first time I saw this figures. I hope it reaches the Philippines.
China - features the very cute Tamagotchi gang.
Cyprus - also features toys from Star Wars Clone Wars
Hong Kong - has the same set as of the Philippines with Spongebob Squarepants toys
Japan - the set from Japan is from the hit anime Doreamon. I think Indonesia has the same set
Mexico - same as Braazil, Mexico also have Max Steel. Closer look of the toys from Max Steel

And there you have it, until next site hopping.