Saturday, May 14, 2011

nestle cereal - kung fu panda thumb wrestlers

Nestle Cereals is having Kung Fu Panda 2 freebies. After being disappointed because McDonald's Happy Meal in our place is not updated yet. I went to the supermarket and find these Kung Fu Panda 2 Thumb Wrestlers.
These toys features characters from Kung Fu Panda 2. These are thumb toppers that you use in a simple thumb wresting game. First to knock off opponents head wins the match.
There are three design to collect. Master Shen, Master Tigress and Kung Fu Panda himself Po.
I was able to grab one Koko Krunch with Po since I have a feeling that this design will be the first to be sold out.
This figure was able to quench my thirst for a Kung Fu  Panda 2 toy, but I'm still craving for more. Hope to see Kung Fu Panda Happy Meal soon.