Tuesday, August 2, 2011

photo of the day: tiger and liger

This week's Photo of the Day theme will be from my first love toy line, ZOIDS. I was browsing in Zoids Philippines and trying to be active again in this forum. I had fun browsing because even the Zoid line was discontinued by Takara Tomy there are still lots of collectors in the forum. Some are old timers and some are hardcore newbies. So I decided to feature the Zoids for this week. Many thanks to ZPH members who let me use their photos.

For my first pick, a picture of a face-off between Soul Tiger and Liger Zero Gusoku Myokou. The Soul Tiger includes the Transhawk parts for the head. Transhawk is a limited edition blox zoid that I was not able to have. Maybe in the future I will acquire this kit. The Liger Zero is not an ordinary kit, it is a Liger Zero Blue Souga which is also a limited edition kit. The Liger Zero also have the Gusoku Myokou armor which is also a very limited edition. I can say that this picture worth a lot.

To Sir HMM of Zoids Philippines thanks for allowing me to post this.
Photography by: Arwin Maldonado (HMM)
Title: Tiger and Liger

Short Description: A face-off between two limited edition zoids

Toy Model Used: Soul Tiger w/ Glow in the Dark parts and Transhawk Head & Liger Zero Blue Souga w/ Gusoku Myokou