Monday, January 28, 2013

happy meal philippines - ronald and friends

When I saw this new set of toys for Happy Meal it brings back a lot of fond memory of my childhood. It is very seldom nowadays that McDonald’s release new toys featuring Ronald and the gang. I still remember the times when Happy Meal toys were McDonalds character in different themes like jungle, circus, astronauts etc. I really hope that once in a while they will use their characters in Happy Meal toys.

I was a little disappointed with this set since most of the toys are not figures or collectibles. But on the other hand I’m happy too since the only figure I could consider in this set is Grimace my favourite character. I’m planning to get some doubles of Grimace to add in my Grimace collection.
 
Ronald and Friends Kick Ball
Ronald Action Spinner
Ronald or Birdie Notebook and Pencil
Grimace Compact
Grimace Stamper
Hamburglar Sports Car
Birdie Pen
Table Hockey

0 comments:

Post a Comment