Sunday, May 12, 2013

acquisitions: may week 1

Here are my latest grabs from last week.

I was able to complete the Hot Wheels set of McDonald's Happy Meal. This is the first time I get these toys and it is, I can say, a good catch.
McDonalds Happy Meal Hot Wheels - Baja Truck
McDonalds Happy Meal Hot Wheels - Bad to the Blade
McDonalds Happy Meal Hot Wheels - Canyon Carver
McDonalds Happy Meal Hot Wheels - Twinduction
Hello Kitty Shoulder Buddies. We got this as cake topper for my daughter's second birthday. It is a Hello Kitty figure that you can clip in your shoulder using magnets.
Hello Kitty figures. Here are the other Hello Kitty figures we used as cake toppers. Having these figures made my wife decide to collect Hello Kitty stuffs for my daughter.
And finally a San Francisco cable car figure from our clients in the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment