Monday, June 8, 2009

decepticon - divebomb

This is my first Transformers, I finally decided to collect some of them. Only those that are jets and aircraft in their alternate mode.

Divebomb tries his hardest to make friends with the other decepticons, but they go out of their way to avoid him, everyone recognizes his skill as an aerial fighter, his intelligence as a tactician, and his positive attitude towards the goal of total decepticon domination. Unfortunately, his reactor containment is so bad that other robots can't stand to be near him. wherever he goes, he leaves a trail of toxic fumes, and he emits so much radiation that it short-circuits the sensor systems of those nearby.Alternate mode: Jet Fighter

I really like the jet mode of Divebomb. Very nice design and color scheme. The robot is not obvious in this mode.Robot mode.I was a little disappointed when I transformed Divebomb, the transformation was so simple. Also I did not expect that he does not have a left arm, I was thinking that the missle launcher is an accessory and not totally part of his arm. But the robot mode is not that bad at all. The articulation was good. Overall I'm satisfied with my first Transformers purchase.Sorry for the silly poses and shots for this review. I hope I can do better in my next Transformers review.

Quattro's Rating: 8/10

1 comments:

Blade said...

Hey, i'm also glad to see you buy that sukhoi 37 transforming robot as your first transformers. Transformers were first produced and sold back when i was at elementary school, around early 1980's, along with g.i.joe. Also the Japanese zoids. I have 1 zoid, and many joes. Now i also start collecting some transformers, although with my present condition (economy, politics, etc) i can't predict how further longer i'll be able to keep doing that. Still, it makes me happy to read your review. Yep, divebomb (the su-37, not the Manfred von Richthoffen's red bi-plane scout class transformers)has some flaws, but it's still ok. Especially with guys like me, who would treasure anything good my hand can come by, considering the difficulties to earn it (eg:divebomb is not sold here in Indonesia). Some guys despise its colour, while a have a replica of real Russian su-37 in exactly the same camouflage, which is, fyi, Russian desert camouflage pattern.
No, you don't put the robot in stupid poses. They are cool enough.

So keep writing. God permits, you'll review will get better. All the best, mate: )

Post a Comment