Tuesday, April 23, 2013

acquisitions: april week 3

Here are my toy grabs for the third week of April.
 
Penguin Plush Toy from Manila Ocean Park. This one is an addition to my daughter's growing collection of stuffed toys. We celebrated my wife's birthday exploring Manila Ocean Park. 
Happy Meal The Croods. The remaining two to complete my set. I'm glad I decided to get these because the day after I got them new Happy Meal toys were released.
Happy Meal The Croods - Bear Owl
Happy Meal The Croods - Belt
KooKoo Birds Blind Bags. I got two of these last week and they are okay, so I decided to get another two.
UMA (Unidentified Mysterious Animals). These are blind boxes containing a Pokemon-like mini figure that are selling in some SM Malls at 20 Php. I got three of these and very satisfied on the figures I got. I'll post pictures of the figures when I do the review. I'm planning to get some more of these this coming weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment