Sunday, July 10, 2011

photo of the day: behold en sabah nur - apocalypse!

I saw this picture of Apocalypse from PTK, and I was excited to post this here and share with my readers. Fortunately Sir chRd, allowed be to use this shot as my first ever post for my Photo of the Day series.

Apocalypse is one of my favorite villains in the Marvel Universe. When it was released in the 3.75" scale I was eager to get this figure. But because of the demand and how this was sold in retail, I was not able get one. This figure will remain in my to-get list.

I really like this photo because it shows the details of MU Apocalypse. I also like the pose, showing the power and supremacy of Apocalypse.
Photograph by: Richard Isleta
Title: Behold En Sabah Nur - Apocalypse!

Short Description: Apparently the first mutant born 5,00 years ago, Apocalypse has been one of the prime nemesis of the Xmen.

Toy Model Used: Marvel Universe Apocalypse, Wave 13 (series 3, wave 2)