Tuesday, July 12, 2011

photo of the day: where the party at

When I saw this photo, I immediately contacted Sir AlteredByJohn to ask permission to post this here in A Zoiders World. I like the pose of these three Marvel chtacters that seems they are enjoying themselves. And I also wanted to post something light for our Photo of the Day.

These Marvel Legends are really evolving in terms of details and gimmicks. The photo was taken to show the new swivel/hinge wrist joint of Doctor Strange. I also agree with Sir AlteredByJohn that they have to make a new Spiderman that have these joints. But another Spiderman for the Marvel Universe line?
Photograph by: John Sayson
Title: Where the Party At

Short Description: This shot was initially taken to show the new swivel/hinge wrist joint of Doctor Strange from the Marvel Universe - S.H.I.E.L.D. Files - Wave 03. Spider-Man is also shown in the picture to point out that Hasbro should have included the same "rocker" / "web-shooting" hands that Doctor Strange have. As for Iron Man, he suddenly pops when I first saw the head sculpt of Doctor Strange, as I can use his head as Tony Starks.

Toy Model Used:
Doctor Strange (Marvel Universe - S.H.I.E.L.D. Files - Wave 03)
Iron Man (Marvel Universe - S.H.I.E.L.D. Files - Wave 01)
Spider-Man (Marvel Universe - Greatest Battle Pack)